We are working on building a web platform, where Game can be streamed over web without any latency.
I would like to give a bit of overview of the process we have done:
1) We have a windows instance which is playing an exe game.
2) We have OBS running on same instance. OBS is using this exe game as source to stream the game. OBS captures the screen of the game.
3) We have a separate LINUX instance with NGInX server (with RTMP module)
4) Our OBS passes the stream to that NGINX server with RTMP.
5) We use that URL to play our stream using video.JS player in our HTML file.
Please find attached PDF, for the workflow diagram of complete process.
Issues we facing:
1. We facing a latency (delay of 3 seconds or more, when we stream game over browser over web and around 12-15 seconds over Mobile
2. The player we using is asking for Flash to download, which we don't want. We don't want user to download any app or flash for using our application.
If this is something you guys can help, lets have a word, we can show the complete process via screen sharing if required.
Looking forward for experienced candidates who have some good idea of video streaming players, streaming server etc.