Seeking an experienced web designer for full-time career focusing on user experience, UX prototyping & usability, design patterns, responsive design, and admin interfaces. A keen eye for pixel perfect design and attention to detail a major plus. We are looking for self-motivated people that love what they do, because we love what we do.
Daily tasks include
- Designing full website mockups for clients as well as company internal projects
- Design and deliver new features, user interactions, test new concepts and build engaging prototypes by using the latest in front-end technologies
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to bring product ideas to life
- Design and prepare flowcharts, storyboards, branding guidelines and UI Kits.
- Working with the creative director to build websites for clients as well as construct new, innovative and efficient user experiences.
- Actively improving upon existing website usability and interfaces
You will be expected to be present in the office 4-5 days a week; where you will work alongside the creative director for brainstorming, collaboration, project meetings, and overall planning.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, with an emphasis on usability and interaction
- Strong experience with photoshop, illustrator and other prototyping tools
- Fluent in english -- communication in regular meetings is a must
- Knowledge in design fundamentals, typography, color theory, use of white-space, and user experience/flow
- Experience prototyping for mobile platforms
- Strong product sense and understanding
- Care deeply about the user experience
Please provide a portfolio of work - online is recommended.