Looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultants to provide contract project work who can work directly with our customers and take the lead on smaller to mid-size projects, completing and/or coordinating all of the activities needed to successfully complete the work. On larger projects, you will work as a team member to complete components of an overall project providing input and assistance to other team members as needed.
This is a business and functional role. CopperHill will provide any needed technical or developing support needed on any particular project
• Act as project manager and lead consultant on small to mid-size projects creating and communicating plans, activities, issues and risks both internally and to the customer. Anticipate issues and work to set expectations with the customer.
• Provide overall salesforce solution requirements and design expertise in order to identify and communicate the best options for the customer. Understanding of salesforce configuration capabilities/limits and where custom development needs to play a role is important.
• Work directly with developers to ensure solution meets the needs of the customer and applicable technical options are considered.
• Complete tasks required to configure and setup salesforce to support customer solution.
• Complete basic data migration activities to load data into salesforce
• Install and setup AppExchange products to support solution.
• Coordinate and participate in QA and User Acceptance testing activities.
• Coordinate and participate in development and execution of end-user training.