We are a growing Canadian digital marketing agency looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and grow into a solid position to manage and guide multiple client projects to successful completion. Our scope of services/projects include custom web solutions for businesses, mainly Website and CRM development projects.
You should have several years of professional experience managing projects, ideally in an IT/Web/Software environment. Looking for an organized leader who is professional, trust-worthy, goal oriented, can handle multiple projects independently, identify and mitigate risk, excellent communication skills with clients and other team members, resourceful to find the correct information, takes initiative and responsibility for project completion, conflict resolution abilities, negotiation and team work skills.
Ideally looking for experienced candidates with:
- IT Project Management experience
- Business Analysis abilities (gather, manager and validate user requirements etc)
- Customer support (resolve client and project issues)
- Refine and optimize our current web development process
- Online Project Management software (and team collaboration tools - we use Wrike)
- Knowledge of web development process to inform and discuss intelligently with the client
- Familiarity with industry standard best-practices and methodology
- Canadian-based PM, who is available to connect with clients during business hours and remote team members as needed (in-person, phone, email, Skype etc)
Bonus if you have:
- University degree
- Familiarity with CRM and their general development process (Salesforce or Zoho)
- PMP (Project Management Professional certification)
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
We thank all interested applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.