Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for web page and logos designers.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
I am looking for a professional, high skilled web designer to design a responsive website from scratch for an architect.
Pages needed are:
2) Inner page
3) Contact page
4) Projects Gallery
5) Single gallery
I will provide guidelines, texts and picture to the selected web designer.
please attach some web design examples
Experienced UX/UI Design for a Web-App - 6 screens in total
All responses that do not send me a portfolio for WEB APPS and a SIGNED & SCANNED NDA will not be answered!
- a young startup run by experienced professionals
- developing a Web-App for sports training in schools, together with some of the best sports schools in Southeast Asia and Australia
- in need to have our wireframe mockups redone by a talented and experienced UX and UI designer
- Experience in UX design for web-apps
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience for responsive web-apps, creating great user-centric design solutions, wireframes as well as pixel perfect layouts
- Experience working with software engineering teams and preparing UIs for web development
- Exceptional aesthetics in design and typography, obsession over details
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JQuery are a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We’re looking for someone to (Your tasks):
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We have an established web app that's comprised of an Angular-based front-end (SPA), that interacts with a REST API built primarily on the Django framework running Tastypie, Celery, etc., with some functions driven by an app built in Groovy/Grails.
We're looking for someone to help create interaction workflows and design interfaces for our front-end on an ongoing basis.
You must be able to adhere to the general UI design and UX/IA principles that are already established, and create wireframes and designs for new features and updated functions within our app.
Ideally, we'd like to establish a long-term working relationship with a talented designer that gets to know us and our product. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have launched a mobile app called TravAlarm in the US mainly targeted at New York City. More info www.travalarm.com I need someone to help with the UX / UI design of the app. Your role would involve meeting with Clients and Users in New York to get the UX / UI requirements.
If interested please let me know your skype ID and phone no so that we can have a chat.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for a UI/UX expert to help clean up a few items before we cut a new app live. Here is the domain for the first page "Account Creation" in which i would like to improve:
Also, i will send a demo account upon receiving your proposal which will illustrate some additional items i need assistance with. I am using the Metronic theme for this app, and all UI needs to be responsive for mobile devices. Include "metronic" in your proposal so i can verify you have read the requirements. I have several other projects so i am looking for a long term strategic partner for this.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are a young company building an exciting online community product that supports investors and entrepreneurs driving the next wave of innovation.
We seek a highly skilled interface designer who can collaborate with our 3-member team (two technical; one product/marketing) to ensure the highest levels of usability and professionalism in our product. You would be responsible for developing the overall look and feel of our application as well as creating high-fidelity mock-ups of site features. Our ideal candidate is not only a great designer, but also is a confident product thinker who will collaborate with us as select the functionality to be developed.
We'd like to build a long-term relationship.
* Top-tier design aesthetic. We're eager to see your portfolio.
* Mastery of information architecture and UX best-practices for highly-interactive web apps
* Excellent graphic design skills
* "Pixel perfect" attention to detail
* Familiarity with responsive web design...
We are a non-profit looking to create a free app that uses the iphone/ipad's camera function to simulate diabetic vision loss "in real time." We can provide wireframes for the app, we just need a great designer to execute the design of the app. Please send me portfolio links!
here is a summary of the page designs we will need; we will provide wireframes within 2 days.
-Homescreen (Main Menu) Page
- Icon/Buttons on Homescreen:
Vision Loss Simulator Tool
Sign Up/Get Involved
About US (use our logo icon)
- Vision Loss Simulator tool pages (with button overlays and titles)
- Learn Page (text + image subpages)
- Email signup screen (simple form)
- Resources screen (page with a bunch of links to websites)
- "About the Foundation" (text + images layout)
Will need to include social media "SHARE" icons as well.
Designs must work on iPhone and iPad!
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking to develop a site that helps people get the best price on a holiday.
There will be a user registration page, a data input page with between 30 and 50 fields, many with drop downs to choose.
This information will then be sent to up to 30 businesses to quote on.
The quotes will then come back to my site and be be accessible in the users login section.
The only payment requirements on this site are a nominal annual membership fee. All the actual travel bookings will be directly with the company the person selects to use.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
- I need someone to work with me to wireframe and then provide assets/mock ups for an iOS tablet application.
The B2B application will have a live camera feed on the screen, and then buttons or UI underneath for the operator to quickly categorise and identify (by search and/or drill -down) what is in the camera feed.
The operator will also be able to quickly categorise what type of damage if any is on the item in the camera feed.
There will be a settings screen where the operator can select networks etc.
The application will be used in difficult light/outdoors so contrast and readability are paramount.
This shoudl be a nice simple short project for the right freelancer, feel free to ask me any questions