A recent move to Amazon AWS has cause some issues with some usability user and admin issues.
1. Ensure Nginx and Vanish Cache are working together
- Issues have been identified with customer log-ins, and admin log-in and function
2. Ensure all admin functions are stable - current issue with saving process has us thrown off the admin, or in to dashboard
3. Ensure all browsers - Safari, Explorer, Mozilla, and Chrome are working for user log in, and checkout.
4. SEO - Identify the issue with Amazon and google. We have several cases where google has show we were offline, when in fact the site was taking orders. Fix issues if they exist
5. Create a front end dashboard process to restart NGinx Cache
6. Confirm backup on R1SoftwareLicense is working correctly
7. Repair issue with staging server re-directing.