Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
This project is based on tennis Betfair markets.
Betfair offers an API and from there one can get all the necessary data
as inputs needed to finish this project. I am looking for a person to help
me use that inputs in order to calculate projective prices according
to mathematical model(s) that we will decide to use together.
Trading experience on Betfair is welcome so we we understand each
other easier. Same goes for tennis rules.
Design and develop an interactive database for a survey designed to measure employees alignment and engagement. The survey would allow client organisation to access the data at multiple levels and by demographic criteria. Reporting would be visual via charts, graphs and tables and calculations would be real time.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We are currently seeking an Excel Guru for a contracting position. This position requires a MS Excel wizard with at least 4 years of solid and recent MS Excel experience. Must have experience developing complex spreadsheets, tracking complex data and must be able to dissect an excel sheet that is already set up.
• Demonstrate the ability to manipulate and analyze data.
• Write complex Excel formulas for a variety of scenarios.
• Ability to quickly generate pivot tables, macros, etc. is required.
• Create, document and report through standard operating procedure documents.
• Provide viable reference material for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
• Maintain client confidence and protects operations by maintaining information confidentiality.
• Assist with reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Demonstrating a strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence.
We have individual brand presentations which includes images, product details, pricing etc. We would like you to program a master spreadsheet so whenever a change is made in any of those files in a folder, the master spreadsheet gets automatically updated.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We have a project that downloads county transaction data directly from the web and places it into Excel. This "big data" is often unstructured, with columns and rows combined, or data types being either wrong or missing.
Need someone to develop formulas to consistently structure this data into a usable format for reporting - within excel via formulas or VBA.
need someone that code and test a sequence of formulas and rules to correctly extrapolate the correct data like dates and associated price.