I need an experienced and capable programmer to integrate an HTTP/SMPP API for an SMS messaging site, using Bootstrap all through. The candidate will configure playSMS software or any other SMS management software the programmer can recommend. Unfortunately, I have a low budget.
Proof of having built something similar in the recent past must be demonstrated in the portfolio of the successful candidate.
Tender application letter must indicate minimum acceptable fee, how long it will take to complete and how the project is going to be handled.
1. HTTP API to enable customers who have registered on the website to personalize texts with sender ID/name or phone number (if that’s what they prefer).
2. API must allow customers to store contact names and numbers so they can simply select recipients from a list when they visit the site to send out texts.
3. API to indicate low credits/SMS messages alert countdown displayed on the customers’ screen.
4. Integrate a management system that sends a text message to the email address or mobile phone number specified by the clients when the number of remaining credits in their account is lower than a certain value.
5. customers be able to check delivery reports by clicking somewhere.
6. to enable the site to send SMS by Excel / CSV.
Additionally, the successful candidate must be contactable by WhatsApp, Skype and telephone.