I have more than 220 Webforms that I'd like to convert into Google DOC (TXT) .
I need a Google Script app To automate the following manuals actions:
- To Open a WebForm URL
- To Analyse HTML code and tags
- To Identify key data set
- To Copy/Paste, Form Fields data into GDOC
- To Fill the Webform with Specific Codes
- To Submit the Form
- To Copy /Paste Text confirmation into GDOC
Low Complexity information:
- Targeted Webforms contain only text fields ( no radio button, no drop-down list, etc...)
- All text fields have the same struture
In other words:
Input = WebForm URL (Questions + text confirmation)
output = Google Doc (txt) saved on Google Drive
- User could assist the tool if a human validation is required during the process to go through ( Click on Submit , Click and download , etc.. so that it would be semi-automated) .
- Business Requirement documents ( example, expected output) and much more details are available on request.