We have been hired by a major technology company to translate hundreds of thousands of words of content per month from English into 10 Indian languages - with Hindi accounting for the largest share.
We are looking for a Hindi-speaking project manager with good English to oversee this work. You will act as a conduit between the client and our translators. You will need to
- understand all client instructions
- allocate work to translators, ensure they are clearly briefed on client requirements
- ensure work is delivered on time and on budget to the required quality standards
- manage change orders from client
- assess and improve pool of translators on an ongoing basis
- be proactive in improving processes to better meet client needs
The ideal candidate should be a native Hindi speaker with good English, with 3+ years experience in an agency environment (translation and/or marketing service). You must be highly organised, proactive and creative in finding solutions, with excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of other Indian languages is a definite plus.
You will need to work out of our office, either in Singapore or Delhi, at least in the initial phase.