Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Audio, Sony Music and stars like Celine Dion, Paul McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Phish. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for additional FPGA engineer to join our R&D team working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware. We are looking for imaginative and energetic engineers to work on exciting projects in the Pro-Audio industry.
The FPGA Engineer will be working on the development of complex FPGA Designs from specification through to hardware testing, with a particular focus on high speed interfaces, including PCIe, various audio interfaces, and our custom DSP processors. This would include working on simulations, synthesis, floor planning and integration efforts.
- A university degree in Electronics or similar
- Coded FPGA or ASIC designs in VHDL
- Experience in design, simulation, verification and debugging
- Talented and highly motivated; interested in sophisticated original design projects
- Working level of English
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts