I need a microcontroller / CPLD based linescan CCD camera system. The camera will interface to a PC via ethernet. I also need a test utility and a sdk to interface the hardware with my application software.
1. Need a linescan CCD camera designed for TCD104DG and ILX554B.
2. The controller should be able to read data from 3-4 CCDs operating at minimum integration time of 3ms (for tcd1304DG).
3. The controller should be interfaced to a PC by ethernet.
4. A test utility needs to be designed in C#
5. A dll/sdk needs to be provided to interface the end user application
6. Project involves following sub tasks.
a. Component selection
b. Schematic design
c. PCB layout, PCB fabrication, component procurement
d. firmware development
e. sample interface software in C#
f. A test utility to test the operation of the hardware in C#