Reports to: Owner/Founder
Named one of Oregon’s 100 Best Companies to work for, TQ Global (Threo) is an early stage health and wellness company that is all about taking health back to nature by keeping our ingredients as close to their original design as possible. We specialize in things that give life, which stems from our desire to help people live healthier, fuller lives — in body, mind, and spirit. We want you to thrive. We provide essential oils, nutritional supplements, and teas to help people recover from physical, emotional, and spiritual difficulties. Our product line offers a way back to nature — cleansing and realigning — so people can experience healing on multiple levels.
To rehabilitate those with untapped potential so they can restore their original purpose and design.
Threo views each of our team members as a leader. We support a healthy work-life balance, offer robust benefits, provide an excellent proprietary training program, and invest in the holistic success and well-being of our team members.
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor/Animator to produce ongoing, short, professional videos for us. We will provide you voiceovers and some ideas for images, but will need your help with the creative as well as sourcing other stock images and videos. We are hoping for someone that has a great eye for detail and someone that has a passion for the health and wellness industry as well as a passion for direct response marketing. This role very well may turn into a long term Video Production Manager position.
Ideal Skills/ Qualifications:
Experience and excellent working knowledge of professional animation and special effects software such as Adobe After Effects.
High attention to detail and organized to work effectively and accurately.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Has an eye for quality
When you submit your application for this job, please include the following information:
1. Some information about yourself (interest, hobbies, etc).
2. Number of hours per week you would like to work.
3. Desired Salary/Hourly Rate.
4. What background or passion do you have for the health and wellness industry and the digital marketing space?
5. A Resume
6. A portfolios or any samples of work that you have done for other customers that you could send me?
7. If you were the owner of our company www.threo.com and responsible for the growth of the organization what would you do for your marketing strategy?