- Tune an FFMpeg based real-time video streaming system to reduce:
- 1) video image distortions
- 2) disconnects
This is a research task, where you will dive in with us into the details of our system to pinpoint the source of problems, that cause disconnects and video image distortions.
You need to be very proficient in h264 video coding, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, SIP, and FFMpeg on Ubuntu linux. We will provide you with tons of debug data to look at.
This tasks is intended to be of several hours of live brainstorming and data analysis, rather than shoot and forget task.
System diagram is attached
- System information
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Latest ffmpeg, binary distribution, via apt-get
- Available debug information
- Several video recording from different points in the system. Some of them have clear picture, some of them show disturbances (see diagram).
- Wireshark recording of all network traffic, include input video streams and output video streams.
- FFMpeg verbose debug log
- SIP-RTSP Getaway log