We’re looking for a social media video editor for one of our clients who’s a musician, scientist and thrill adventurist.
What you’ll be doing
1) Quickly scanning through video footage, sometimes from different cameras (so you’ll need to do basic color-correction).
2) Pick out the best moments and make the catchiest Instagram videos. Sometimes YouTube.
3) Make simple graphic stills that show, for example, the name and link to a new track with a simple background design, for the end of the video
1) You have experience doing this; we’re not looking to teach you
2) This is an ongoing position; if you are change careers or will not have time for this in the coming months, do not apply.
3) You’re generally available and can turnaround in <24hrs, preferably less. We’ll need to do recaps for events quickly.
4) You need to have a sense of what’s current/catchy and is musically & aesthetically pleasing. The bulk of your job will be to sift through footage for the best...