Prepare a 2 1/2 minute promotional video presentation for new rodent repeller product.I have written the copy for voice over. I will do voice over. U edit small pieces of videos together from youtube & combine wi my voice over & maybe music.We;ll see what works. Logo & contact info will be in bottom corner. Pls submit samples of similar work U have done, your bid for project & time you expect it will take you. This is a one time project, however, if I like your work & if we work well together, I will hire you for upcoming projects.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What are your other time commitments during this time period? How many hours can you devote to this job?
2. Link past similar projects, &/OR Do a part of my project to show your ability. Say amount of time it took, how many worked on it.Identify the parts U, personally did & what others did. If not clearly identified, credit will not go to U & U will be disqualified. Honesty is essential to our working together as a team.
3. Give the times of day U can be reached for discussion? All hours must be expressed in Pacific time.Include skype & phone # if you have one. Also state what times your electricity may be off if that is an issue in your area. Remember all times must be pacific time. Google it, if necessary, to get the time right. Pacific time is California, Las Angeles & Tijuana.
4. What time & date can you meet & commence this job? All must be in PACIFIC time. I will not be available to commence the job for a couple of days.
Attached is a rough draft of the script as well as some of the you tube snippets which, when finalized, you will edit into the video.
5. The applicant will be chosen based on the following
A. Samples of edited videos. I will look at the edits, the timing, artistic & mood presented in your sample videos
B. The reviews presented in your feedback
C. Ease of communication & teamwork. If I am not easily able to find the links or your response to my questions, I will consider it poor teamwork. When you are preparing the response, think about the person who will be reading it. Then you will have good teamwork. Explanations make good teamwork. Using large, fancy words may block good communication.
D. The best bid on the job. We are working on a tight budget. However, we will have more upcoming jobs. If you are the best applicant & we work well together & produce an amazing video, you will have many jobs in the future.
6. Pls paste my question with your answer so I do not have to collate one with the other. A part of your job is to make my job quick & easy. Anything you can do to save time for me & make my job easy, will be considered good teamwork.
I look forward to your submission & welcoming you the Caring Products team. Ms Joy email@example.com