2 motivational speeches have been written.
Video 1: 52 short clips will be provided + logo outro clip. Each video will contain one sentence each.
Video 2: 43 short clips will be provided + logo outro clip. Each video contains one sentence each.
1. Edit each clip (removing excess materials only in the beginning and the end of the video.)
2. Put in consecutive order (will be provided and organized as such.)
3. Needs to have an organic, flow and feel.
4. As it is a motivational speech, a nice pace and speed needs to occur. So it feels like there is an appropriate flow. Almost as if one person is talking.
5. Slight color quality enhancement on 26 clips. At this moment in time the quality of lighting and the videos itself will is unknown for each video. If more than 26 clips need to be adjusted we will price this as a separate project.
6. As part of your quote and application, we need to understand if when someone doesn't use a tripod or a very steady hand in a way that this will reduce the quality of the video (if it doesn't there is nothing to be done), if this can be fixed.
7. Add website URL to our outro, and we may need a scrolling screen thanking all of the participants with details on their company name or URL.
7. And HD file, all entire one screen size, suitable for upload to Vimeo as well as Youtube. Produced at the highest quality possible.
1. Removal of background noises, reduction of sounds that aren't voice, in a way that the sentence can clearly be heard, and a similar volume, and flow occurs between the videos. And without it significantly being noticeable that each video is taped in a different environment. No coughs and sneezes will need to be removed. Interference will strictly come from the background.
2. We need you to make a decision if the video is best off to be enhanced by a background music, and we need to have examples of sound we can purchase (does not need to be priced inside this project, for instance we can purchase on Audiojungle.) If the video is best served without music, we will keep it free of music. These decisions can be made after you receive the files.
3. Volume to be approximately equal throughout the video.
4. Each clip needs to contain in lower thirds: Name, job title, company name or URL, and perhaps an addition if they have won an award. Also clearly in each video, their location in the world. A file will be provided.
69 individuals have been asked to tape 1 sentence out of 2 motivational speeches.
Participants have been requested:
1. To tape in landscape.
2. Not moving the camera and what parts of their body to be visible.
3. Use an HD smartphone, so different formats will likely be the case of the most common smartphone brands.
4. To add a few seconds before the they start speaking and to add a few seconds after they are done speaking.
5. The participants have been requested to tape in quiet environments, where their voice is louder than the background. There will be participants taping indoor, outdoor, and in some cases in noisier environments. Sound will come from the standard smart phone.
We are looking for:
1. Someone with demonstrated video and sound editing capabilities.
2. The right high end hardware for video and sound editing.
3. Professional sound and video editing software.
4. Someone who can create a modern, contemporary feel to the video, which appears to a European and North-American audience. This is a motivational video.
5. Someone who can show us a portfolio of both sound and video editing work. Participants without portfolio will not be considered.
All participants have been instructed to provide footage by the 22nd of August. Some may be late.