An exciting new video storytelling platform has a unique opportunity for a passionate and experienced Freelance Video Editor to create compelling stories through editing and assembling recorded raw material, in conjunction with the Director.
- Editing and assembling all raw footage in preparation for input - In a way that is unique and unexpected, yet invisible to the audience and in line with the guide lines.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, synchronising, storing and filing them succinctly.
- Trimming, tweaking, re-ordering and reviewing footage segments to put together short stories with logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Assist with audio/ post-production decisions; Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects in line with the guide lines & Director’s vision.
- finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring, and adding special effects.
A bit about Us
Normal Un Normal is about finding, championing and celebrating people from around the globe that have the courage to live life to ‘the beat of their own drum’.
We call this Normal-un-Normal.
Our storytelling platform will operate through recording three styles of video:
- The Director’s journey to different parts of the world.
- Small – medium video stories of unique individuals.
- High production, journal style videos, to be managed across different parts of the world.
We will create multiple digital formats to be developed across a range of platforms including website, video channels and a range of social media.
For an insight into my creative background, please visit www.freshbrand.com.au
The Normal-un-Normal website is launching soon, but the attached style guide will provide a preview of our platform.