We want to develop a set of 4 initial videos (with an opportunity to add additional videos in the future) for our software that guide a new user through the experience. For example, one video will cover how to set up users in the software.
Scripts will be provided. Access to the product will also be provided upon selection.
eLearning and Multimedia Developer
The e-Learning and Multimedia Developer will partner with Product Manager to develop, refine and deliver industry-leading e-learning, multimedia training and educational content.
The developer will manage the e-learning and multimedia content development from pre- to post-production. The developer will receive scripts and will may need to refine them for simplicity, flow and clarity. The qualified candidate will add multimedia to reinforce key points and keep learners engaged. The developer must be knowledgeable of current instructional design methods and practices and applies them as appropriate to each project. This individual will also develop and refine the user interface for e-learning modules.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Experience with graphic design packages
• Experience editing audio and video content
• Excellent written and verbal skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication
• Experience in multimedia content development, e-Learning development or instructional design or related experience
• Experience in the education industry
• Experience with e-Learning authoring tools
• Proven track record of developing original and innovative marketing or training content