Waremakers is looking for highly creative FREELANCE VIDEO PRODUCERS to help us make a series of short-form custom videos for our e-commerce website based in Valencia, Spain.
You will be an experienced video storyteller with a strong visual eye who can create original online content from start to finish.
As a multidisciplinary professional, you will conceive, storyboard, cast, shoot, produce and edit compelling high quality content for an ongoing series of video projects.
These projects include a selection of explainer, marketing, promotional, and infographic videos that adhere to our brand’s template customization.
You will understand the importance of schedules, deadlines and budgets, and you will be a dedicated team-player.
1. Professional experience in video, audio, motion graphics and video editing is essential.
2. Expert knowledge in a wide variety of software is essential.
3. Experience in animation is desirable.
VIDEO STYLE EXAMPLE:
An example of the style we are looking for can be found in the attachment, which shows a 60-second interactive video on 'How to Tie a Bow Tie'.
Another link to the video is here: https://vimeo.com/82592159
1. Please provide us with a fixed price on how much it would cost to produce one video of this standard and length.
2. Please also provide us with your CV and up to 3 sample videos you have previously made. We will evaluate all submissions on a price & quality comparison.
3. If successful, we will ask you to produce 1 short-form video. If we like what we see, it could lead to a long-term collaboration between you and Waremakers.