I tried posting this as two seperate jobs, but it seems a lot of you upworkers can take it all on as one job! so here it goes...
I am looking for someone (or a team of someones) who can manage the whole marketing aspect of my business. I believe my brand has serious potential, but I'm a bit out of my depth now to really push it home.
This would include Social Media Management, SEO, SEM, and monetization of my soon to be published blog. A full list of tasks include:
• Updating social media pages with Bitcoin relevant images and infographics, making sure everything is consistent and uniform amongst facebook, twitter, google+ etc.
• Posting viral content, then hiding it from the page news feed to ensure only business relevant information is showing.
• Responding to customer comments, posts and messages in a timely manner
• Filtering and deleting spam
• Stimulating customer/follower engagement
• Promotion of general services and other products offered by the business
• Managing SEO and SEM operations
• Keeping key words and tags up to date
• Working with google adsense and other ad monetizing avenues
Budgets can be provided for marketing campaigns through facebook etc. external to the hire cost at your proposal.
Anything else you can offer that is marketing orientated and not listed above will earn you serious brownie points. It shows creativity... I like that.
If you attach a cover letter and address me as a "sir" I will not consider your application.
May the odds forever be in your favour.