I am an experience self-employed Ecommerce consultant working on multiple entrepreneurial and contracted client projects.
I'm looking for some one that can help me with my projects including copywriting, data entry, task management and additional digital marketing & ecommerce related responsibilities. Some experience with ANY of the following of content management system is highly desirable: Magento, Shopify, Wordpress.
Sample responsibilities can include (depending on individual skills. i'm considering breaking out tasks to multiple assistants if necessary):
- managing web stores ( inventory, products, marketing, emails)
- writing SEO rich website content, product descriptions, blog entries, emails
- managing & executing marketing calendar via web and social
- data clean up & uploads
- customer service via email, messages
- formatting html text ( clean up formatting)
- testing websites and use cases ( testing if there are any issues with buying an item, checkout, does this seem confusing to a customer, etc)
- web performance analysis
- social media interaction & management
- image management - formats, cutting to specs, recommendations
- and more
I will be very hands on in the beginning but will encourage you to be proactive in recommending new approaches, objectives and ideas. Intimate working relationships can sometimes be difficult in the beginning, therefore i want to setup a 2 month trial period to feel out how each of us develops our work style.
A good match for this role would be described as follows:
1. independent & organized - be able to understand complex ideas and actions, and break it down to logical steps
2. problem solver - determine a high level plan of action, and methodically attack a problem with a clear goal in mind
3. a visual and contextual thinker - understand concepts in theory and/or be able to communicate via diagrams and simple forms of communication to various audiences
4. results driven - work with out progress is wasted time . understand the difference between nice-to-know and must-have's to accomplish goals.
5. able to prioritize with limited time allocation - there is always more work to do, so understanding the flow & ebb of changing circumstances and priorities is paramount.
6. team player - i work with multiple clients and partners, this person must be able to focus on his/her goals, and work with others to succeed
7. question asker - if you don't know - ask!
8. great communicator - there is a balance between brevity and detail - be flexible to know when each is needed. (this listing is longer than I would like, but i believe detail is the priority here)
My schedule is flexible so I work all hours of the day/night. In the beginning, i will require a standard schedule for you, but as we fall into a pattern, as long as we can fulfill our individual responsibilities successfully, you can work whatever time of day you want as long as we keep communication & updates via email/messages daily.
I will require a minimum of 10 hours per week, and most likely an average of 20 over all. Some weeks may require more close discussions, scheduling and planning, others may be very data-entry/copy writing focused. We will have a list of objectives to accomplish regularly, and we will both work towards those tasks.
I work with a project management tool called Basecamp. I use Freshbooks for hourly tracking purposes.
If you have any other questions, please contact me.
Thanks! I look forward to working with you.