We need to build a team of virtual assistants who are dependable and skilled at a variety of tasks in the online marketing space.
We are an online marketing and lead generation agency that executes marketing strategy for our clients and our own businesses. We treat each website as if it is our most valuable client and so we do not cut corners or take chances with super aggressive SEO or social media strategy.
Our firm has a strategic plan mapped out that requires many man-hours of work on a recurring basis. Currently this work is performed by numerous independent contractors all with different skill sets, and the tasks are assigned on an ad hoc basis using Trello.
We believe we can be more efficient in gaining a higher quality of work, better organization, and more reliable deliverables if we contract with an agency that has access to a staff. We also expect that the agency will provide a project manager to review the quality of the work and ensure its proper execution prior to being marked as ready for review by our firm.
Below are the skills required by your staff in order for your agency to apply :
- Must have experience with logging browser into private proxy when accessing certain websites
- At least one VA needs excellent command of the English language (good enough to creatively write online reviews and imitate a real customer--this will be tested)
- Needs to understand the difference between a city, suburb, metropolitan area, and state(i.e. you do not need to know that Denver is a city in the state of Colorado, and that Aurora is a suburb of Denver; however, you should be able to look these up on a map and understand)
- Need to know how to create new profiles on Web 2.0 sites such as Google+, YouTube, Blogger, Facebook Page, Twitter, Gravatar, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress Blog, Weebly, Storify, Medium, Digg, Buzzfeed, Reddit, Flickr, Dailymotion, Delicious, Diigo, BufferApp, and Bit.ly.
- Need to know how to set-up recipes with IFTTT
- Need to know how to post blog posts onto a Wordpress website
- Need to know how to create Google Map citations
- Need to know how to edit a YouTube video listing
Our firm has a specific method of executing some tasks such as setting up IFTTT, Google Map citations, and YouTube video listings. We will provide training videos to instruct staff if we want something done in a specific way ever time.
I expect us to begin by providing 5-10 hours of work per week, and those hours will increase as we transition more tasks and more clients to your team.
I look forward to a interview with you so we can further assess your team's ability to work with our firm for the long term.