Dedication, availability to work and quality delivery are the most important qualities I am looking for.
Bids around $3.00/hour are preferred.
Make an important contribution to a dynamic Executive Search and Senior Professional Recruitment Agency by providing tasks such as:
• Internet Research on sourcing the best companies in specific industries and their top people – Particularly on Linked In, Career portals, Google etc
• Executing and administrating marketing campaigns & nurture campaigns via email
• Writing posts
• Assist in managing other outsourced providers such as website, SEO developers, book keepers
• General search/recruitment administrative duties such as referencing, CV preparation, qualification checking, loading adverts
• Arranging interviews & scheduling appointments
• General administrative assistance as needed
This job is for a general virtual assistant job who will provide assistance on a wide variety of tasks as indicated above. In return, I can offer a modest pay rate, training and a chance to gain UpWork experience.
Minimum availability: 10 hours per week
Please don't apply if you are not able to work at least 2 hours per day and have capacity to increase it to at least 4 hours per day. The role will have potential to grow to up to 8 hours a day depending on your availability and performance, but delivery is what really counts.
Ideally looking for stay at home Moms that have tertiary qualifications and some professional experience but will consider all suitable candidates.
If the trial period goes well I am looking for a long term contract with candidates that have growth potential.
This job is for applicants who:
1. want to gain UpWork experience
2. can work 10 to 40 hours per week as needed
3. want a chance to prove themselves on UpWork for higher-paying part-time or full-time work in the future with this organization or another one
1) Excellent English Skills
2) Strong MS Word and internet search skills
3) Dropbox exposure
4) Have worked as VA / PA