I have a fantastic job opportunity available for a dedicated
and hard working Administrative Assistant who has a high
degree of professionalism and can work under pressure as
needed without getting discouraged or easily offended.
I'm looking for a part-time individual with exceptional niche
research experience and who is also mature, self-motivated
I need a team player who will consistently provide excellent
and speedy results, and someone who would also enjoy sharing
their thoughts and contributing ideas, while they do their job,
in order to continually help the company improve and grow.
General Responsibilities will include:
- Researching products to launch on my Shopify store.
- Using sites such as Google, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, WaNeLo, and WatchCount.
- Some brief video training will be provided to help you to understand what is expected.
Please NO whiners, complainers, lazy people or unorganized
people either. I'm also not interested in working with anyone
with a lot of “personal commitments” or anyone unable to
meet deadlines and stick to their own promises.
- Your own computer & reliable/consistent highspeed internet.
- Can work from home WITHOUT distractions.
- Can read & write good English fluently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Friendly and Personable Phone Voice (phone work occasionally required).
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be willing to help us grow as a company.
AND HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Great personal-time management skills.
- Possesses a keen eye for detail.
- Is willing and able to learn new things.
- Can easily be trained other new skills.
- Not afraid of learning new software/web-tools.
- You must enjoy frequent challenges.
I will be hiring three stellar candidates to start with, but only
one will eventually get hired. After one week, who ever has
the best performance, attitude, work-ethic, produces the best
quality work, etc., that person will be awarded the long-term job.
Think you might be the person I’m looking for? If this sounds
like a great match for you and you're highly interested in this
unique and lucrative opportunity, please do the following...
- Reply with the TOP-FIVE reasons why you think you'll excel in this job.
- State on the second line what is your favorite colour and why it is.
- Please correct all the errors and mistakes in this sentence:
"Employee's must wash there hands befor returning too work!",
and this one too: "It isnt fare that people judge other people
buy there gramar.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully having you
as a valuable contributing member of our fun awesome team! :)
Thanks for your time and God Bless
~ John Bogle