· This individual will perform a variety of legal secretarial and administrative duties for attorney(s) under general supervision.
· Handles highly confidential information.
· Knowledge of legal terminology required.
· Provide support to multiple attorneys
· Drafts, creates and edits complex legal documents including contracts, briefs, forms, and court and regulatory agency papers that must be technically accurate and complete.
· Conducts special projects as instructed.
· Serves as liaison in-person and by telephone between attorney and clients, outside counsel, etc.
· Organizes, updates and maintains confidential files and other legal information management systems.
· Docketing and/or calendaring.
· Administrative responsibilities including: scheduling appointments, coordinating logistics for meetings, prepares expense reports; makes travel arrangements, etc.
· Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
· Duties may include word processing, filing, faxing, answering phones, receiving and directing visitors, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail, compiling and assembling information, creating and modifying reports, and composing basic correspondence.
· May work on special projects Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.