This is a permanent job for fifteen to twenty hours per week. A rough schedule is
Monday and Thursday: 9:30 to 1:30pm, 3:30 to 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:30 to noon, 4 to 4:30pm
Wednesday and Friday 9:30 to 11am, 4 to 4:30pm
We have two openings.
I need someone that can help me in a few different areas that I have listed below. This starts off with few projects and once we see that you learning our systems, we can give you more projects with lucrative bonuses.
There is a lot of communication throughout. Most of the work is from 9:30 to 11:30am Pacific Time. We require that you work exclusively for us from 9:30am to 11:30am and prefer it during your entire shift.
We are real estate investors with a unique style of property management in which we create high quality rental properties, find very nice tenants, and keep them happy. A large part of your job will be to assist with the day to day of managing the properties.
We require WorkView.
1) Respond quickly to repair issues, Coordinate property access with the contractors, Give tenants proper notice, Send out reminders, Confirm that tenants take care so that their cats and dogs won't get out during repairs.
2) Getting detailed product information on anything from appliances to building supplies. Email as per instructions. Do the research asked. Get answers to the relevant questions. Provide the information so that we can quickly make a decision.
3) Getting bids from contractors, Confirm their contractors license, check that they have workers comp, check time frames
4) Scheduling showings for prospective tenants, Schedule someone to show the property, Schedule a cleaner to have it professionally cleaned, Remind the existing tenant to leave dog and cat instructions during showings, Be present by telephone to give directions and answer questions during showings.
5) Doing many three way calls - you'll get the information to get the right person on the phone, do a three way call, and document what happened.
6) Keep track of a myriad of details (repair requests, contractor bids, moveout dates, showing dates, rent payment dates, etc.).
7) Booking travel (air, hotel, car)
8) Booking personal appointments, Check Dates, Put them on the calendar.
We need someone with experience with working remotely with a lot of self discipline to work during pre-set hours. It is important to use our systems.
Please let us know what you regularly do for work, your availability from 9:30 to 11:30 Pacific Time, and what you like best about working as a VA. Thanks !
- Answer the phone during work time
- Must have 3 way calling
- Previous experience as a virtual assistant
- Good Internet connection
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
YOU MUST LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES.
YOU MUST DO THE WORK PERSONALLY AND NOT OUTSOURCE TO A THIRD PARTY.
Note : After a brief telephone interview, we frequently do paid test trials. We expect a non disclosure signed and for you to learn our systems during that time period.