Virtual Assistant with technical background needed. Fluent in written and spoken english.
Your main goal is to assist with the daily workings of the business while I focus on the critical aspects of it.
You will be handling regular VA tasks, website management, accounts management, mobile/web app troubleshooting, client relations and more.
Tasks are non-repetative and may vary on a daily basis. You will never be bored.
This is a full time, long term position. EST business hours. You should be able to understand and follow instructions as well as manage things on your own.
I am looking for a full time assistant who can do both VA, Customer Service and technical customer assistance. Looking for someone who can be a Jack of All Trades. They would need to be able to do the following (please answer each so I can understand your capabilities and if you are a match for the position) Please rate yourself and provide comments:
1. Google Docs
2. Google Drive management
3. MS Excel
4. Android or Apple iOS Smartphones
6. Customer service regarding an app
7. Being a Virtual Assistant with technical background needed.
8. Fluent in written and spoken english.
9. Website management,
10. accounts management,
11. mobile/web app troubleshooting,
12. client relation
13. Handling daily workings of the business while I focus on the critical aspects of it.
14. Tasks are non-repetative and may vary on a daily basis. You will never be bored.
15. This is a full time, long term position. EST business hours. You should be able to understand and follow instructions as well as manage things on your own.
16. Communicating on Skype and Whats App
17. MS Powerpoint
Do you think that you are such a person? Again, looking for a trustworthy executive assistant that would be my personal assistant.
I need an executive assistant who can be the jack of all trades. I need work done with a basic and easy CRM, customer service/customer support, web research, some Microsoft Excel. I need a person who is very organized, hits deadlines, and also would be willing to work into a full time position. If you have a ton of other clients and can only work for a few days per week then this is not the job for you.
You should have some experience with iOS and Android
- some photo editing skills is ideal
- Familiar email marketing, mailchimp etc..
- Customer relations experience - email, chat and phone
- Some technical experience is a plus