[EDIT: In just an hour after posting this role, I have already received 10 or so applications. NONE of these applications speaks to the exact requirements I specified. I'm not interested in your ability to handle shopify or real estate project management. I'm looking for the specific things I mentioned in this posting. Leadpages. Mailchimp. Wordpress. Research. I even shared a document which has the FIRST project inside it, and asked how you would approach it. So far, not one freelancer has responded to my request, or to the first project. If you'd like to win more work on places like Upwork, then please respond to the details provided within the posts. It's actually very simple. I offer this advice in hopes of helping you -- and in more promptly finding the people who can help me do the tasks I need done. For instance, how marvelous it would be to hear someone say, "Renae, I've worked with both Leadpages and Mailchimp, and can fix the issues on your leadpages and leadboxes." Now that kind of reply will get you noticed! Thank you.]
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me with miscellaneous tasks that pop-up on a regular basis. I've been working in the online world since 2002 -- am looking for someone to partner with long-term.
MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing many different tasks, such as:
1. Creating lists of prospective customers from web research
2. Acting as another set of eyeballs / proofreader for my content
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on social media
4. Finding outlets for my content / blogging partnerships
5. Digging into and working with the SEO plug-in on my site
6. Setting up leadpages, lead magnets, autoresponders (content provided by me)
7. Adding lead magnets / boxes to my site as directed and dealing with the integrations between Leadpages / Mailchimp / my site / Facebook -- making sure that all pieces of the puzzle are working flawlessly
The latter points are really important. I'm attaching a file here with the first project -- fixing the integration issues that will soon be happening between my existing leadpages / leadboxes and mailchimp. To be clear, my website -- www.ineedcopy.com -- uses numerous leadpages and leadboxes, many of which will be affected by this upcoming mailchimp change. The document I am uploading is what I received from Leadpages, instructing me how to fix the issues. I'm wanting you to handle that for me.
If you feel that you're able to handle that project, and are confident about doing the other stuff -- and trying new things regularly -- then I want to hear from you!
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable, and positive.
Big bonus if you know how to close loops. I hate to be left "guessing" when I'll hear from you, or what you're doing. If I give you a task, I'd love it if you could say, "Great, I'll look at it and get back to you by EOD with questions." I just always love to know "the next step," so want you to be able to set expectations.
Double bonus if you're a quick responder! I work online and would love to find someone who is dedicated to responding quickly, even if it's to say -- "I've received your request and will get back to you in six hours."
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to EDT)
3. What makes you different from / a better choice over other VAs who will be applying for this role
4. Your plan of attack for the first project
Thanks so much -- I look forward to hearing from you!