Sales & Customer Service Rep
Requirements: Rep shall use its best efforts to acquire discount properties by contacting and qualifying homeowners or real estate agents by making written offers. Rep shall report constantly concerning the contracting of properties & calling performance. Rep will devote adequate time and effort to perform its obligations.
o Must be fluent in English (speak, & write) [Spanish is a plus].
o Knowledge of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software is preferred.
o 2+ years of administrative assistant experience.
o 2+ years of experience in sales or customer service.
o Fast typer, great communication skills, & hard worker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact & qualify Homeowners & Realtors in order to make written offers.
• Contact real estate agents & investors to develop business relationship.
• Set appointments with prospect sellers (homeowners).
• Schedule callback with prospective Homeowners & Realtors.
• Secure contracts from sellers, & buyers, real estate agents & investors.
• Negotiate and make verbal offers to Homeowners & Realtors.
• Manage an email account to send and respond to clients or prospects.
• Keep all CRM data up to date at all times.
• Follow up with sellers, & buyers, agents, investors, & offers via email, text, and voice.
• Report 1 times a week (Mon) to the company regarding job performance.
Full time position: - Based Salary of 600 (monthly) plus commission.
1) 200 USD for every property sold.
2) 100 USD for every property under contract.
- Mon-Fri: From 09:30 AM to 01:30 PM - BREAK - 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM EST.
- Vacations: 3 separated weeks paid. Sick Days are taken out of vacation days. Absent without notice will result in immediate expulsion.