CPA firm is seeking ambitious candidates with 5+ years of administrative experience (preferably in a public accounting environment). The executive administrative assistant will provide key administrative support to the Partners and professional staff as well as exceptional service to the firm’s clients.
This position requires an administrative professional to manage multiple relationships both internally across the firm and externally with clients, excellent time management skills and an ability to understand, anticipate, and adapt to our Partners’ and clients’ needs. An advanced proficiency level of administrative skills including communication and computing is required. The successful candidate has the ability to thrive in a fast paced professional environment, be a self-starter with strong abilities to multitask, work efficiently and have flexibility to changes in schedule and work hours during “busy season”.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effectively and accurately manage outlook calendars on a daily basis including coordinating meetings and appointments and proactively addressing any conflicts that arise, including managing logistics for internal and external meetings and travel arrangements, as necessary.
· Preparing proposals for client services
· Work flow monitoring and dissemination for partners and staff
· Compose business correspondence including engagement letters, emails, agendas, PowerPoint presentations
· Corresponding with clients regarding completed project pick-up and coordination of same including personal pick-up, courier, emailing, mailing, overnighting, uploading to client portal, etc.
· Light bookkeeping on an as-needed basis (QuickBooks experience a plus.)
· Copying, faxing, mailing, filing and binding, and any other admin assistance, as needed
· Create, format and edit financial statements; advance and complex correspondence (including proposals), spreadsheets and reports using Microsoft Office
· Responsible for firm billing and reporting results to Managing Partner
· Support the team with operational tasks such as Fed-ex, UPS, USPS, tech support, ordering of supplies, new hire and exit support and general office issues
· Planning and coordinating team events, and other administrative duties as required
· Minimum 5+ years of administrative experience; previous experience in a public accounting firm is preferred (not required)
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong research skills
· Must be able to anticipate the needs of Senior Management
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint , Adobe Acrobat
· Experience using embedded Excel tables within Word document
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve
· Top-notch written and oral communication skills
· Knowledgeable of business grammar and advanced proofreading skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance necessary at all times
· Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills, required
· Ability to learn new computer programs or experience using programs such as ATX Tax software, Worksite/FileSite, Evernote, SharePoint
· Capability of working in a fast-paced environment and meet hard deadlines
· Demonstrated team player with an extremely positive attitude
· High level of flexibility with respect to vacation schedules and work schedules during peak season (January to May) and to accommodate changes in deadlines
· Background in Information Technology a plus
The right person must be personable, professional, dependable, a quick learner, an efficient multi-tasker, work very well under pressure, able to pass a background check, have a valid driver’s license, have dependable transportation, and have a minimum of a high school diploma (completed coursework from an accredited college OR Bachelor’s degree preferred).
Salary is commensurate with experience. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
We are a very hard working, fun loving, family oriented TEAM of professionals with strong and deep roots and relationships in the community. Our fast growing entrepreneurial firm is looking to bring on the next perfect fit!
Please reply with "A++ Executive Assistant" in your response to confirm understanding of requirements