Company Info: We are an online directory of holistic, green and organic products, businesses and services in the U.S.
Duties & Tasks:
• Strategize and set up email marketing using Mailchimp
• Gather or create health and wellness articles, memes, and images and post daily (weekdays only) on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
• Research and compile trending health topics (as directed)
• Follow up with businesses via email and telephone (as directed)
• Update events and articles on website (using eDirectory platform)
• Be open to ongoing duties and tasks as assigned
Platforms, Skills & Knowledge:
(helpful to have experience with all platforms but not a requirement)
• Platforms: Mailchimp, Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, eDirectory, Post Planner
• Highly organized
• Excellent online research
• Self-motivated and independent
• Knowledge and awareness of the organic, holistic, and wellness community.
• Energetic and positive;
• Health aware and live a conscious lifestyle
• Motivated and flexible to work within an evolving business
• Work well as part of a team
• Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Respectful of confidentiality
• Social media guru
• Have your own computer & telephone
*Hours of work will vary from week to week (5 – 10 hours on average)