Scratch Financial is seeking a Customer Service and Operations Specialist who wants to take on a broad range of responsibilities with the goal of providing excellent service and support to our customers and partners. As a high growth financial technology company, Scratch Financial provides an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, proactive, and action-oriented individual to make a lasting impact as a member of our rapidly growing team. If you enjoy helping others, solving problems, working with customers and colleagues, and are ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
(Note: Scratch's goal is to help animals and animal owners, so an affinity toward animals is a plus!)
We are currently seeking an individual to fill a shift from 8:00am to 5:00pm PT.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide world class customer service to Scratch’s growing customer base
Respond to and resolve inquiries regarding payments and billing, account access, disputes, and other matters.
* Assist business partners (veterinary hospitals) with the administration of Scratch’s financing solutions.
* Data entry and transaction processing
* Produce and distribute routine reports
* Perform ad hoc tasks at the request of Scratch’s management team
* Maintain confidentiality pertaining to customer accounts.
* Help build a positive and supportive work environment with a diverse set of co-workers and customers.