Hi everyone, I am a busy consultant/coach/speaker who is looking to hire VAs to support me in a variety of tasks. At least one of the freelancers must be NorthAmerican based. Activities include:
- following up on simple-but-important requests (add a contact to a list, email something to someone),
- to updating private Facebook Groups,
- newsletter/blog/social media posting and organizing .
- audit if all subscription charges (merchant account) have gone through, and follow up with clients whose credit cards may have expired or changed.
[the VA who will be supporting the items below must be based in North America]:
- Client customer service. You would be the initial point of contact for clients (regarding their subscription services) through me. We want to be very professional and responsive - you will likely need to coordinate with others on team to fix their problem. I need to know you will communicate well with the client, take care of problems in a timely matter, and bring me in when necessary.
- taking great notes real-time on some calls,
- emailing and calling clients if I need to reschedule an appointment.
Must know Office Suite (PPT, exel, word), know or be willing to learn Constant Contact and Robly, as well as BaseCamp project management. Must be a fast typist, be accurate and be reliable.
WordPress knowledge & Infusionsoft ability pluses, but not expected.
My team includes a great graphics designer and a webmaster. My current VA is leaving - she got an offer she couldn't refuse.