I need a voice over track for each language noted in the subject line for a 2:10 video. The hidden video (do not share) is here:
The English script is attached. Translated scripts should be completed by early next week (September 7)
Voiceover casting/directorial notes:
· Voice – child’s (approx. age 12 voice, female)
· Theme – a magical, fairytale theme full of wonder.
· Overall tone – less narrative, more like having a conversation.
· Words highlighted show emphasis, but does not mean an excited high pitch. They should be more drawn out (applicable by region.). Not too much variation in inflection.
· Pace somewhat slower from 1 to 8, then picks up energy and crescendo at 23-24.
The English voice on the linked video should be considered a guide. The delivered recording must align with the timing of the video similar to how the English voice does.