Voice Talent for Audio Book
#Please Read Carefully Before Applying#
This job is for EXPERIENCED voice talents with their own quality recording equipment and sound editing software in order to be able to meet Audible.com's quality assurance upload requirements.
We are looking for a professional voice talent/actor for audiobook versions of our publishing business.
We have hundreds of books that need to be recorded, summary books in both non-fiction and fiction genres.
Please send your rates and example of your work.
We are seeking for a long-term relationship.
- Fiction and Non-fiction short summary ebooks under 20,000 words.
- North American (US/Canadian) or British sounding voice preferred.
- Male or Female apply.
Audio quality needs to meet Audible.com's ACX standards:
1) Audio recorded has to be perfectly clean, free of extraneous sounds such as plosives, mic pops, mouse clicks, excessive mouth noise, and outtakes.
2) Audio must be consistent in overall sound and formatting.
3) Audio files must be comprised of all MONO not stereo.
4) Audio files needs to be separated by chapters.
5) Audio is to be recorded in 44.1 kHz.
6) Each file must have between 0.5 and 1 second of room tone at the head, and between 1 and 5 seconds of room tone at the tail. To let listeners know when where the beginning and ending is.
7) Audio must measure between -23dB and -18dB RMS.
8) Audio must have peak values no higher than -3dB.
9) Audio must contain a noise floor no higher than -60dB RMS.
10) Audio must be 192kbps or higher MP3, Constant Bit Rate (CBR).
For more information on ACX requirements, visit:
As said, this job is for EXPERIENCED voice talents with their own quality recording equipment and sound editing software in order to be able to meet Audible.com's quality assurance upload requirements.