Note: It is required that you have prior experience with provisioning Polycom UC phones using a provisioning server, please do not apply for this job if you do not have prior experience.
We have a couple of Polycom VVX 500 and CX3000 UC Phones (Skype for Business enterprise voice). Requirement is to setup a Provisioning Server with required configuration files to automatically provision these Polycom phones.
We already have following configuration completed:
(1) Existing Skype for Business Server with DNS records for auto discovery, SSL etc.
(2) FTP Server to use as a provisioning server
(3) DHCP options added for Polycom phones
(1) Configure the master configuration file and phone specific files.
(2) Customise Polycom configuration files for correct dial-plan and user specific settings for 6 Polycom VVX phones.
(3) Customise Polycom configuration files for correct dial-plan and settings for CX3000.
(1) A new Polycom phone is plugged into the local area network. During the startup process phone automatically finds its configuration server using DHCP option. Phone configures itself using it's custom configuration file. Phones upgrades its firmware to the latest SfB compatible version. Phone is ready for use.
(2) User makes changes to phone settings using interface in the phone. Every 1 hours, phone downloads it's custom configuration file from the provisioning server and reapplies it's custom settings, thus overriding user's settings.
To know kind of work to be carried out, please check http://blog.schertz.name/2013/05/provisioning-polycom-sip-phones/
Estimated time: 16 hours (but you suggest how soon you can accomplish this)