Need someone very familiar with the setup, customization, administration, and usage of VICIdial software to assist with the following list of items.
Please be sure to read through the entire post and understand clearly the entire scope of this listing.
- Need the system to be completely configured and ready for production usage as soon as humanly possible -
** ANY AND ALL IMPROVEMENTS THAT CAN BE MADE TO THE SYSTEM FOR SCALE AND PERFORMANCE ARE APPRECIATED - THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE SEVERAL TIPS FOR US TO IMPROVE THE OPERATION AND WILL BE ABLE TO WALK US THROUGH THE MAIN CONCEPTS SO WE HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SYSTEM **
Currently, we have a mostly fresh install of VICIdial Express with test campaign and lists loaded up and most of the basic configuration completed. We need the system setup completed for inbound and outbound campaigns and everything working as soon as possible.
We would like to have an expert look over the configuration and finish up the remaining steps ASAP so that we can begin production operations by the end of business day Pacific Standard time tomorrow.
Right away for this initial job, we need the following main items completed as soon as possible:
- VICIdial configured to work with our carrier with both SIP and DID
- 5 Agent profiles/phones created completely and ready for use in campaigns
- Successful inbound and outbound call tests with integrated ZoIPer web phone on Vici agent UI
- Template full production-ready campaign setup that we can easily copy and change the contact list
- Any improved agent interface that you have that would be nice, will be addressing that further after system is dialing and production-ready
- Setup and test incoming call-routing for inbound campaigns
- Setup press-1 campaign for outbound dialing on the test lists
- Test agent flow for calls inbound and outbound and make sure everything is working properly
We will be scaling up to approximately 30-50 agents in the short term future, so any optimizations that can be made for that level of volume are needed as well during configuration.
After the calls are all working and routing is set, we will be integrating vTiger with our install and will need help to improve the following integrations between them:
- Disposition text comments from comments box need to transfer to the corresponding lead in Vtiger.
- Call recordings from VICIdial are linked and accessible on Vtiger.
- Direct calling from Vtiger (integrate and make sure it works 100% properly with our hosted version of ZoIPer web)
Looking for a smart candidate with good availability and English communication It will help if you are a perfectionist and a patient person ready to assist on Skype. Please get in touch we are looking for somebody skilled in this area who would be available on short notice. We are looking to establish long lasting relationships.
After the initial configuration is done and everything is working properly in production, we will be looking for an experienced and highly skilled VICI developer who also has good design taste and can customize the Admin and agent interface for VICIdial extensively to be responsive and modernly pleasing to the eye - utilizing Bootstrap, CSS, PHP and other modern web libraries. You are welcome to bid with or without this additional design work, and we can negotiate the project bid based on what work you believe you can accomplish best.
Ongoing administration and support will be needed and you'll be the first person we turn to if you can demonstrate your knowledge of the system and its more complex configuration options.