Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
- Develop, deploy, support and maintain a scalable enterprise grade VoIP service platform
- Develop automated provisioning system for voice platform
- Excellent time management, organizational, process and communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of as fast-paced team
- Interest in telecommunications / cloud computing
- Professional presentation, punctuality and ability to meet deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of PSTN / IP networks
- Intimate understanding of SIP protocol
- Proven development experience with PHP / C++
- Familiarity with FreeSwitch
- Skilled in scalable software design
- REST API experience
We are looking to develop an asterisk based PBX application with some of the basic features give below:
-automatic call distribution through Multi level IVR system and routing algorithms
-support both VOIP/PRI
-schedule IVR system
-call forward, call conference and call transfer
-music on hold
-key press management
-live call analysis
-call monitoring and recording
-softphone and hardphone support
-SMS and crm integration with leading brands
Please connect with to know more and in depth about the application.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a dialer expert to assist us in setting up a few Asterisk based dialers on our cloud servers. If you have any experience in this area please let us know what work you have done in the past in this area.
We will be interviewing for this position right away and will be looking to hire someone ASAP so please only apply for this position if you are available for work immediately.
Thank you for your time.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have installed Asterisk on a hyper-v server and would like further help getting the system up and running. I have a few questions about how to get this system setup for a remote client. The software will reside on a server for multiple clients.
I need a LAN Chat with VoIP module.
Main features MUST include:
1. chat (in general/private window)
2. share entire directories or send specific files
3. show images to other users
4. send messages even to users who are currently offline.
5. VoIP (audio only) live and realtime chat (and can possibly send offline voice message
Example of software is at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/achat/?source=navbar but this example does not have VoIP.