We are looking for a developer with experience developing apps for macOS (and ideally iOS) to develop a VoIP app for business, that will use several SDKs from our suppliers, and link into our infrastructure using our API.
It will be necessary to:
- work with our lead engineer to understand (and possibly extend) the abilities of the API,
- work with us to ensure the app's purpose is understood,
- work with our UX designer to improve the usability of the application,
- utilise third party tools to improve the quality of VoIP channel,
- deliver quality code to spec and on time, ensuring that any potential issues are raised as soon as possible.
We see this project beginning in July, with the intention of delivering a production ready app in September. We intend to follow up this project with further projects.