Starting a new company.
Need to set up QuickBooks Online in whatever format you prefer following CAAP. As a QB Pro-Advisor you should be able to get me a discount on the software.
There will be a heavy e-commerce segment to this business. Experience working with plugins/add ons is a must.
- Canadian LTD Corporation (already set up)
- Business has a Service / Labour component. Contract 3rd party workers need to be able to set up billing via their mobile device.
- There is also a retail/wholesale sales component. This will include multi-warehouse inventory and shipping along with multi channel sales/marketing. This multi-warehouse and multi-channel marketing is vital. QB online will not handle our needs in this regard. Likely a 3rd party inventory management system will be required.
- Extremely light payroll functions. Only 1 actual employee on payroll. Everyone else are contractors. (For now)
- E-commerce experience a huge plus with multiple storefronts integrated into the inventory management system. Multi-level pricing for QTY / Wholesale / retail / dropshipping / etc
- Multi-currency and import/export experience is important.
- We are a Canadian Company and prefer a Canadian QB bookkeeper. We are in central Alberta and extra preference will be given for local applicants.
Note we are open to suggestion on what e-commerce platform(s) to work with. There must be good integration with things like Ebay, Amazon, the Inventory Control system, and e-commerce platforms. Was looking at Magento, but that is not set in stone
Would like to determine a fixed price for initial setup, then hourly for ongoing bookkeeping / accounting.
Price/Pay is negotiable.
If you do not have some of the skills or experience above, feel free to apply anyway. Likely we will need to obtain separate e-commerce specialist(s) for some of our advanced needs.