Looking for someone to help me do the following:
- Virtualize an existing physical server (Windows)
- Recommend and or assess on the selection of an online cloud hosting provider, the virtualization configuration, licensing and the required subscription plan
- Help setup the subscribed plan to get the virtual machine up and running to replicate the currently working physical machine
- Suggest and implement a method to allow several (less than 20) remote users to access the hosted server, preferably through a VPN client. The remote access should allow the remote users to interact with the virtualized server as if they were working under the same LAN, even with access to the local printers available at each remote user location.
- Troubleshoot any issues that might appear after the migration is complete during a predefined period.
- Provide detailed technical notes of the whole process, as well as instruction manuals for the remote users.