One of our project require help from the network security area, especially from someone who have worked in the real-life scenarios and have extensively used OpenVas,MetaExploit and other relevant technologies around it e.g. nmap,wireshark,tcp/ip.
You are the professional :
- Help us to prepare a sample network setup in Cloud/Lan/AWS to explore the power,and few standard experiment around OpenVas/MetaExploit.
- Help us to understand the real items of the generated report, configurations and others routine items while working around it
- Ever used the above technologies ( not limited to) to test real networks for penetration,vulnerability, exploitations,network security,scanners
- Can give some guidance to standard professional engineer about the use of these tools (OpenVas and Metasploit) e.g. daily/quarterly routine work around this area
- Provide some core -principles to keep in mind while using or applying these tools/technologies in a network.
- Provide or Help in writing some related documentation e.g. design,network reports etc
- Help to understand the differences in different technologies, concepts if required.
- Experience in resolving security issues