1. Work alongside PSQ specialist and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students
2. Support content acquisition negotiations – including research and database organization
3. Coordinate content on-boarding, project management and liaise between curation, curriculum, product, marketing, business development, and engineering teams to ensure successful course launches
4. Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community
5. Guide and mentor students through development of a stellar final project
*Please note this profile isn’t intended for producing content but is aligned towards training and curation of relevant material.
1. Demonstrate high command on techniques and sophisticated craftsmanship in photo/video storytelling.
2. Experience with advanced multimedia storytelling techniques on multiple platforms
3. Ability to use basic and advanced computer programs, including but not limited to video editing software and...