Content Writer for investment company/wealth management firm targeted to millennials, women and minorities
Problem: we need to have consistent and high quality content created for the web, ladning pages, email campaigns and blogs and we do not have this at all.
Solution: We want a content writer who has experience in making hard to understand topics easy to understand. Finance and investing are new topics to our target market. We need a writer who can make it simple and easy for people to consume. Also create content that can be posted on blogs and sites (not ours) to bring more traffic to our site.
Demographics: Our service offerings are for investment services/wealth management. The target market is women, millienials, and minorities.
- Identify things that need to be improved
- Identity plan to put them in place
- Create templates for each target market for our team to use in the future
- Periodic future reviews of status/progress to align us to best practices and successes
- Build in referral triggers and benefits for the user
- prepare content posts for email campaigns
- prepare web blogs
- CMS tools (wordpress)
- Demonstratable experience increasing click through rates on campaigns
- Ability to write great headlines, email subjects and copy
- Ability to create graphics for campaign
- Ability to set up automation capmaigns