What we need: a web based tool to find expired domains we can register with a minimum criteria of majesticseo metrics (Fresh TF and CF above 10, minimum referring IPs, etc).
The process of the tool, would be something along these lines.
1. Custom web crawler like Google bot/xenu link sleuth/etc so that scrape sites for links constantly. (The crawler will be deployed into the AWS - But should be designed to scale to work faster.)
2. Add only unique root domains to a database, not full links (example just want www.site.com and not www.site.com/certain-page)
3. Check to see which dead and available to buy (Link with Godaddy, or Namecheap API).
4. Check metrics with Majestic api and MOZ Api and filter based on have above criteria of metrics (if good add to database)
5. Download excel and or view online option.
This product will compete directly with http://sourcerevive.net/, so once the functionality needs to be built easily into a GUI.
Please let me know three things:
1 - time you expect this would take to finish
2 - how much you would charge to do it
3 - why you are the best person for this position
Please read here for more information:
And the diagram: (which will explain exactly what is needed)
The link below includes a script that has been put together on GitHub.
Also we don't want a desktop client due to these reasons:
1. will not have central database (will be only on that pc)
2. is limited to the resources of that pc (limited to the number of the internet connection, processor, ram, etc). If it's hosted on a cloud service for example it can use as many resources as it needs, it can crawl up to tens of thousands of domains per minute, or more, there is no real limit on this...
3. you have to keep the pc open, it's not scalable, multiple users can't use it effectively and it will make the pc it's working on kinda unusable if it will work on full power
I have a large credit with AWS so you will need to deploy the software into an AWS Instance.
IMPORTANT: Must crawl sites not google searches or registrars
The steps for this project will be:
1. Scope the project out - Determine how useful existing scripts are and how they will work as a part of the project.
2. Let me know how much it will be to get the software up and running with a basic GUI
3. Let me know how much it will cost to complete a compelling GUI such as http://sourcerevive.net/.