Silvercray Inc., a William & Harts Inc. company, is a global technology solution advocate, with primary objective to deliver state-of-the-art technology solutions across all William & Harts portfolio companies.
We are currently looking for creative, resourceful, talented, out-of-the-box thinker to be part of our development team for the following projects:
Please review the attached project details
To be part of the team, individual must show the following traits:
- Have deep knowledge, experience and exposure in design and development, especially for advanced and sophisticated platform development
- Have deep knowledge in the latest design & development technologies,
- Exposure and experience in user interface design and user experience design is an added advantage
- Previous similar project experience and exposure is a must.
- Creative, resourceful, independent, self-starter, discipline and highly motivated
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Have deep understanding in API, web services, distributed computing, development framework
- Have deep understanding in graphic design & illustration; custom elements design
- Have deep understanding in network security & design; backend and front-end development
- Exposure and experience in telecommunication, financial market, online gaming is an added advantage
- Full source code (original & modified) for web application and native mobile application, including API, scripting, HTML / CSS, databases
- Source code for design and development, including custom user interface elements, graphics, .PSD, ,AI file, fonts
- Technical documentation, user acceptance test, actual usability test, design documentation
- A comprehensive non-disclosure agreement (NDA); ownership & copyright transfer; non-competing agreement
Payment and terms
- Standard payment paid upon work / milestone / deliverable submission and approval,
- Upward fees bear by contractor
- Standard processing time for payment is five (5) business days from approval date
Important: Poor cover letter, and failure to answer screening questions will be rejected automatically without further notice.