Seeking a skilled Mobile UI/UX designer to design a multi-platform, responsive app (i.e., web, iOS, Android). You must be able to produce well documented, well-labeled and organized design files using modern techniques/conventions. You will need to be comfortable collaborating with developers and reporting to a Project Manager. Your response should begin with the keyword “Sushi”.
1. Experienced in Mobile and Web App UI/UX Design
2. Must be an illustrator and an artist first with experience using drawing tablets (i.e. Wacom)
3. Demonstrated proficiency with sketching, prototyping, and wireframing
4. Real experience designing web, iOS and Android apps
5. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and the ability to produce high-resolution, layered PSD files
6. Must have the ability to produce scalable images to ensure resolution meets various screen sizes for all required platforms
7. We will need the original design and ongoing access to all source files created during the project as part of the engagement, including all draft files created in connection with the project
8. Must use DropBox for all work files and save files only to shared DropBox folder so that team always has access to most up-to-date work files
9. Strict confidentiality agreement (NDA) required.
To apply, please submit the following:
2. Examples of UI/UX development work that you are responsible for
3. Examples of mobile responsive design work that you have completed
4. Links to your web design site(s), portfolio, DropBox Account ID to share project files, blogs, Facebook, Dribble, etc.
5. Twitter and LinkedIn profiles