Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a list of websites that might be interested in my website that im launching called lawn care tips 101 which gives advice and tips on taking care of your lawn for homeowners. To be specific I need the website address listed and the email address of the owner listed in excel. The topics to search for other websites is provided and some of this work has already been done to give you an idea of what we're doing. Thanks
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a web researcher, data miner/scraper to find information about all the hosiery (socks) and Underwear Manufacturers in the UK.
I want a full and comprehensive list of all manufacturers (not resellers or importers). They must make the products in the UK.
I am looking for dress socks, sports socks, Mens Underwear, Womens Underwear.
I need the manufacturers
- What categories of product they can make.
- Web URL (if possible - many are hard to find).
- Owner/Manager name
- Owner/Manager Email address (beyond a generic info@) and LinkedIn profile link
- Sales managers name, email address, LinkedIn profile link
Please store this information on a excel spreadsheet (attached), or google sheet if excel is not available.
You need to provide me with your basic method of finding this information as they are hard to find online.
I need person who can provide me all business database from below sites.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Need A data extraction, web scraping expert needed for ongoing data mining activities.
Need to be able to use import.io and or scrapy.org for extracting data.
I will give you instructions on the data I need and I need you to build a crawler/extractor that will find the information and present it in csv format
I also need you to find information on latest blogs, social media mentions, etc of my topics and people and compile it into data I can use.
Respond with what you can do
Software you work with
work you have completed
time frame to start getting data
I am looking to have a tool made, that can be access through a webpage (so it could be a .php script), which scrapes Google's Search Results page for specific keywords, then runs an analysis on it.
This is how the tool would work:
1) User goes to webpage of tool, and sees a text box. They enter a keyword (for example 'diet pills' and click okay
2) the tool takes that keyword (diet pills) and searches Google.com.
*Note: Google's API has a very limited numbers of queries that can be searched per hour, so this may need to be done using a screen macro, or a VPN to switch up IP's
3) The tool then clicks in to all 10 of the websites in the search results on page 1, and scrapes the content on those web pages.
4) The tool then runs a keyword density on all of the content scraped from the 10 webpages
5) The tool delivers a list of the most commonly used words from all of the content it scraped.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
The main goal is to develop an Selenium WebDriver macro built in the predefined excel file which would be supplied. The macro would scrape the data from the desired website with dynamic content and put it in the desired sheet in the workbook. The other part of the task would be to develop the simple VB macro which would sort out the source date scraped from the website to the desired sheets in the desired form and format.
I want you to scrape styleseat.com with WebHarvy
There is about 300.000 professionals that you must scrape.
When you are finish i will make test for to see that you have scrape all.
Give me your bid.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I need someone who can help me build out a system to crawl roughly 5-6 different systems (which are all behind a login). The data then needs to be displayed by day, broken down by campaign, in a Google Spreadsheet. The whole system should be automated.
Please let me know what experience you have with Import.IO with specific examples.
I require a successful candidate to generate a list of businesses in Utah, United States.The list should contain at least 10,000 entries.
I require the following information to be included in an excel spreadsheet format:
Business Name | Website | Owner Name | Email | Address | City | State | Zip Code | Phone
If this task is completed in a professional manner we will expand to additional states.
### Expert Level ###
Please reply with real world examples ?? If you have experience with a bloom filter please let me know.
I have a version of the application already built but isn't performing as I had hoped.
I need a developer to help me improve the application in terms of performance and accuracy. Below are what I want to happen so be clear in your replies that you can perform this type of work.
- Web scraping sort of works, but really needs to become multi-threaded and a lot more robust (currently breaks lots), the basic stack is below but I'm not adverse to other technologies being used.
- The crawler aims to collect 100's millions of rows of data from numerous content networks, so the crawler needs to be able to manage that number of rows and the complications that bring to the table.
- Post content to social networks, current app doesn't post in the correct format (weird categories) so that needs to be fixed.
- Create multi-threaded...