We are looking for a developer who's passionate about IoT and likes to try new products such as Nest or Raspberry Pi, and play around with them.
The candidate will be responsible for scanning the IoT development forums looking for unanswered questions on a daily basis. S/he will then identify those questions whose solutions can be implemented using our IoT product, propose the right solution (in a step by step manner), then mention our product as an alternative solution in a “you can also use this product…” way.
• Learn all our product's features and how to use them.
• Stay up-to-date on all IoT technologies (hardware & software).
• Look for unanswered questions in IoT development forums.
• Provide the right solutions to the questions.
• Experience in software development: 2 years minimum.
• Development Languages: min 2 of the below (used at least for 1 year in significant projects)
o C, C++
• English (very good, especially writing).
• Experience in tinkering on at least one of the available chips for makers
o Raspberry Pi
o Arduino and glorified Aduinos (Intel Edison, Intel Galileo, etc.)
• Understands the concepts of the IoT.
• Understands the concepts of APIs, Web Services, REST.
• Knows how to use Web Sockets.
• Has used one or more of the IoT protocols (MQTT, CoAp)
• Has already tried using the APIs of at least one of the smart objects of the market (Nest, Fitbit, etc.)
• Android / iOS development