We are looking for an experienced Penetration Tester / IT Security Consultant with at least 3 years of professional experience to test our Mobile Application / API and suggest improvements.
On Upwork we are working from Last 6+ years with many, many happy freelancers and even some moved to our headquarter in Berlin, Germany. Joining us means that you will be part of an international team that is driven by improving healthcare with technology and changing the status quo. Our people are exceptionally bright, motivated, customer focused and strong team player. Even though they are from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in testing Web Services and APIs (REST, JSON, SOAP), HTTP methods, Sensitive data disclosure, input validation, SSL configurations, etc.
- Strong ability to trace various vulnerabilities like SQLi, XSS, DDOS, CSRF, etc.
- Experience with OWASP Mobile Security
- Experience with Testing Tools: AppScan, Burp suite, Wireshark, Kali Linux (Optional)
- Minimum of one professional security certification preferred out of CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CCNA Security certification, CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Familiarity with common vulnerabilities in major operating systems (i.e., Windows, Unix and iOS/Android) and ability to track the emergence of new exploitation techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Security scans and vulnerability assessments.
2. Work with application developers to validate, assess, understand root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities.
3. Documentation of the test results.
4. Recommendation of counter-measures and remediation techniques.
How to apply:
If you have all the “Required Skills”, please start your cover letter with "I’m the Security Expert you are looking for!" and include your example reports, certifications, methodologies to verify your skills.