• Comfortable with the entire technology stack from UI front-end through to a high-performing back-end.
• Extremely proficient at working with existing APIs and technologies and getting them to interoperate to meet customer requirements.
• 7+ years of strong development experience in Java with knowledge of Object-oriented development, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Java libraries, data structures, collections, Garbage collection, concurrency, thread and Multithreading.
• Minimum 2 years of ESB or Web Services experience.
• Experience with Service-oriented architecture including SOAP, REST, JSON and/or Thrift.
• Experience in using XML, XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT and XPath.
• Expertise in one or more of: C/C++, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• Experience building Dashboards, ETL,
• Knowledge of Sonar, AWS, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins or Maven,GIT.
• Experience with data modeling, relational databases, data structures and design
• Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) using Rally.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• 7+ years of development in Enterprise Java/J2EE environment, preferably in Agile environment.
• 3+ years with SOAP/ XML/ Ajax development.
• 4 year College degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject or experience.
• Must have good communication and ability to work independently.