We are an Australian training company that delivers online courses to students using Adobe Captivate.
We are currently developing a new course and require assistance from an experienced Adobe Captivate 9 developer.
The course consists of 15 lessons. The narration for the course has already been written - there is an average of 3500 words per lesson which we anticipate in resulting in 50 - 80 slides per lesson. We are developing for desktop, tablet and phone sizes.
The branding/theme of the course has already been developed. One lesson has already been completed and should be used as the 'template' for all other lessons.
Whilst the course will be in English, many of our (adult) students speak English as a second language. This means that the course requires lots of imagery, plenty of interactions, and simple, easy-to-read bullet points rather than long paragraphs of text. CC text must also be created for each slide.
We have a large library of stock images that can be used for this project. However, the developer will be expected to crop, format and manipulate images as required.
We are using NeoSpeech as out Text-to-Speech tool. However, we are not using the NeoSpeech tool built directly into Adobe Captivate 9, but rather NeoSpeech's proprietary platform. This means that the individual audio files need to be created using this platform and then uploaded to the course.
1. Create 15 * interactive lessons based on provided narration and using the sample lesson provided.
2. Generate audio using NeoSpeech proprietary system
3. Upload audio and set lesson timings to match audio
4. Unit test for desktop / tablet / phone
5. Return Adobe Captivate file for final testing (along with any images and NeoSpeech files that have been generated)
6. Bug fixing as required
The successful freelancer must have:
- A proven track record of experience working with Adobe Captivate 9
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Professionalism and the ability to work within tight deadlines
When applying for this job, please also provide an estimate of how long you think this work would take you to complete.