We are a promising startup from Russia that offers offline and online retailers a unique web-based marketing automation tool aiming to provide best omnichannel customer experience.
We are expanding and we have recently decided to enter US market. Our primary goal at the moment is to localize our product properly so that local end user couldn't tell the difference from US-based service. In order to do that we are looking for a person who could help us with the UI-audit of our service in terms of wording and language we use to engage our users.
Tasks that we offer to work on include:
1. Proofreading of English texts of user interface (UI) (no need to translate from Russian!)
2. Suggest changes to wording and language based on UI best practices of modern customer-focused web-services in US.
An ideal candidate we are looking for would have:
1. Perfect knowledge of written English. We prefer someone who graduated from school and/or University in the US and lived in the US most of his/her life.
2. Basic understanding of user-friendly web-interfaces.
3. Knowledge of key concepts and language of web marketing and retail analytics (Conversion, PPC, Impressions, sms/email campaigns, ATV, LTV, etc.)
4. Experience of collaborative working using WebTranslateIt.com service (however, we will teach you if you don't have any)
Previous experience with web-projects as content manager, copyrighter, marketing manager, localization manager (considered as a strong advantage, if you have it on your portfolio please provide links to those projects).
1. Fixed price payment for chunks of content to be proofread (we negotiate this with you)
2. Young friendly English-speaking international team who is always ready to help you
3. Further cooperation with successful candidates