We are looking for an experienced social media manager that can create content and manage our online presence on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets, as well as advertising through Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and sending targeted marketing emails using Constant Contact. We are not looking for temporary help or agency work. This is a real, flexible employee position. If you’re the right person, we want to invest in you and we want you to be with us for the long haul.
You will be responsible for researching and brainstorming topics, creating, developing, and expanding branded digital content across multiple platforms and delivery formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer results—all while communicating the vision, mission, and brand of our business software.
If you need a lot of direction and supervision, then this is not the position for you. Also, we are not looking for an agency or contractor who intends to outsource this task to a less experienced or cheaper provider. You will need to take direction on a project and then bring it to life, knowing that you will get it done—accurately, thoroughly, and on time.
You will have other marketing team members as support to provide screen captures, images, content material, as well as senior management to provide guidance and oversight.
Performance will be measured based on engagement levels (how well is the content performing on social networks), quality of work (how good the images look compared to brand standards), writing (grammar is critical), reliability, as well as how you work with our team. You should have prior experience targeting market segments, creating great messaging, and generating brilliant content that goes viral. You need to know how to engage and be engaging, know how to reach out and establish connections, and insert us appropriately into relevant conversations.
Location is not relevant, and specific working hours are not important, though it is essential to be able to collaborate with the team. We have offices in USA and India, and check in with each other each day. You will need to connect with your supervisor regularly via Skype.
Your responsibilities include:
• Generate, curate, edit, publish, and share interesting and engaging content on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest that helps users (not just a sales pitch)
• Create weekly content plans and monthly editorial calendars and coordinate campaigns across social media channels
• Find relevant groups, forums, and pages on Social Media and engage with them while promoting our product appropriately
• Manage Google AdWords campaigns
• Develop and manage targeted email campaigns using Constant Contact
• Develop autoresponders for inbound marketing requests
• Summarize, extract, and leverage key information from our customers on how they use our product using interviews, videos, and other media content
• Grow and engage our social media audience
• Establish, measure, track, and improve key campaign metrics
• Make recommendations to improve our marketing process
• Develop weekly and monthly campaign analytics reports, collating data and present regular analysis of campaigns and trends
• Work with our in-house marketing staff, graphic designers, and web developers to add required marketing functionality to our website for inbound marketing requirements
• Monitor our company’s online reputation
• Follow up on social media responses
• Approve or delete comments on social profiles
• Highlight and encourage positive comments
Your skills and qualifications should include:
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Proven working experience in social media marketing
• Google AdWords Certified Professional preferred
• Skilled in Facebook Power Editor
• Experienced in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills, with a natural eye for editing, spelling, and grammar
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Smart, motivated, and an extraordinary self-starter
• Ready to step into a small marketing team where you will wear multiple hats
• A “think outside of the box” creative ideas that can also execute on those ideas
• Proven track record in writing within a style or voice to match a brand
• Won’t get bored from implementing repetitive marketing tasks
• Able to work independently without “hand holding”
• References or an established reputation on UpWork, Elance, etc. preferred
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The entire team is fanatical about building software tools that help businesses complete their work more quickly and accurately. We develop state-of-the-art business software that is generations ahead of competing solutions.