Looking for Design focused css expert to help finalize and launch a site.
Please READ all requirements and reply with questions to be considered.
MUST be able to start immediately and prefer Europe and N. America timezones.
1. Site banners (homepage and all interior pages) need to be reponsive and professional looking. Currently they're a mess when you resize a browser window on desktop or look at them on mobile - this is all controlled by master css, or I'm open to a different slide viewer.
2. Overall site DESIGN REVIEW of all views desktop/tablet/mobile for http://nj-
2a. To update css font name/style/weight/size for correct information hierarchy. For example, on the mobile homepage, the section headers are a larger font size, lighter grey color and non-bold, but the blog titles are a smaller font size, darker grey font color, and bold. This doesn’t make any sense.
2b. Suggest any design changes to improve readability, usability, and design value so it doesn’t look as cookie cutter template driven – this is a mens fashion website, it should be attractive, yet simple and effective
3. Update the Contact Us and Appointments forms to function and look the same, although with different fields. For example, the Contact Us form has 3 fields for phone number (nice!), but the Appointments form has one. They should be consistent.
4. Update the Appointments form to submit form information via email (pretty standard), but also to post the form data to an external url which will be provided.
5. Help us bring the site live with final QA and domain redirection