Only for Freelancers based in the Philippines, available for 6 hours work M-F, from 8:00am/9am (GMT+8) onwards
The Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
2. Customise existing templates to achieve desired look and functions
3. Routine daily maintenance of existing sites
4. Code and send out EDMs via Mailchimp
5. Upload blogs to website
6. Take ownership of project needs and communications
7. Communicate project status with team
Apply to this position if:
1. You are based in the Philippines, available for work 8/9am onwards(GMT+8)
3. MUST have an understanding of the benefits and importance of SEO, site speed etc.
3. You are a creative, proactive and honest worker.
4. You can effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations, and deliver QUALITY WORK ON TIME.
5. You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
6. You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
7. We may also pursue a PROJECT-BASED option, please apply only if you are open to this.
1. You will work with a team of Web Developers, Graphic Designers, Online Marketing Specialists and Content Writers.
2. This is a work from home position, with 6 hours per day required. 9am
3. Task assignment, coordination, and with other team members are done online via several platforms.
4. Must have reliable and high-speed internet connection
Lastly.. Who we are:
We are a Sydney-based Digital Marketing Agency composed of online marketers. Our mission is to bridge the existing gap and connect clients with their target market through the use of novel and groundbreaking digital marketing strategies. Our expertise are Web Development, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing. We cater to a varied roster of clients from different industries.
If you think you are a good fit, kindly send in your application with the following:
3. Links to websites developed